Air Care Heating and air is now hiring!
– Fill out the Application below to send us your resume –
Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning LLC Bakersfield, CA, USA
$18 to $25 Hourly (DOE)
Why Work Here?
“Family Owned and Operated Since 1994! Plenty of Room For Growth!”
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, troubleshoot and repair heating and air conditioning systems for both residential and commercial customers. Our company is based in Bakersfield, CA!
• Competitive compensation
• Opportunities for growth
• Retirement (Company Match up to 3%)
• 5 Paid Holidays
In addition, we provide a company cell phone & iPad (while employed)
• Travel to businesses and residential homes as scheduled
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair HVAC equipment
• Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
• Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
• Perform routine preventative maintenance
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
• Ensure all estimates and/or invoices needed for each job is accurately filled out/completed in a timely manner
• Maintains van stock inventory and ensures maintenance schedules per company policy. (i.e., wash truck weekly, oil changes), and ensures tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
• Cleans up work areas before leaving job site
• Communicates openly and honestly with management as needed to resolve HVAC customer issues
• Works as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years of verifiable experience in HVAC
• Must have own tools
• Must be able to reliably commute or reside in or around Kern County, CA.
• EPA certified
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
• Ability to handle physical workload (i.e., lift 75lbs)
• Ability to crouch, crawl, climb, stand, stoop, balance, and/or kneel continually
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle delicate and possible stressful situations
• Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed
• Experience using QuickBooks or other computer software to invoice customers and/or prepare customer estimates
About Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning LLC:
Air Care Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is your full-service air conditioning & heating company, providing you with comfort and affordability. We are family-owned and operated, providing service to residential and commercial customers throughout the area of Bakersfield, CA, including service, installs, repairs, tune-ups, and commercial refrigeration. With over 25 years of experience and a professional touch, our customers are confident that we will get the job done right.